21 May 2025

πŸ’»πŸ’…πŸ½The power of setting intentional goals!





 My Journey: One Step at a Time

As a single mother, life often feels like a juggling act. Between work, childcare, and everything in between, finding time for personal goals can seem impossible. But I've discovered the power of intentional habits and setting smaller, achievable goals to reach bigger dreams.

For the past 39 days, I've made a conscious effort to exercise. It hasn't been easy. There have been days when exhaustion threatened to win, but I laced up my shoes and got moving anyway. Even a short walk with my daughter has proven invaluable.

These aren't just walks; they're intentional moments of connection and self-care. She loves exploring nature, and I get my daily dose of exercise and fresh air. It's a win-win!

Intentional Goals, Real Results

I've applied this approach to other areas of my life as well. Here are a few examples:

  • Getting fit : Instead of aiming for drastic weight loss, I focus on daily exercise and making healthier food choices.
  • Saving for a Holiday: I've set up a small automatic transfer to a savings account each week. It's not a lot, but it's consistent.
  • Making Passive Income: I'm exploring Amazon affiliates to create a small stream of income that requires minimal effort after setup. This is an ongoing process, but so far it's going well.

The Magic of Small Intentions

The beauty of focusing on small intentions is that they foster positive thinking and encourage action. When we set unrealistic goals, we often become overwhelmed and give up. But small, intentional habits create a sense of momentum and accomplishment.

Each small victory fuels our motivation and makes us more likely to continue moving forward. So, embrace the power of intentional habits and start taking small steps towards your bigger dreams. You might be surprised at how far you can go!

Key Takeaways

  • Intentional habits are powerful tools for achieving goals.
  • Smaller goals are more manageable and lead to sustained motivation.
  • Even small actions can have a significant impact over time.
  • Positive thinking and action are fostered by focusing on intentions.

πŸ”— Connect with me


🌐 Blog: ClaudiaLifestyleBlog.com

πŸ’Ό LinkedIn – Claudia Dimes

πŸ“Έ TikTok | Instagram | Pinterest


πŸ“© 1:1 Coaching Email:

claudiadimes2020@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey I’d love to hear anything you would like to add let’s discuss here!

My Honest Experience with Ecodenta Toothpaste 🦷🌿

  I've always believed that small daily habits can have a big impact on our health, and recently I decided to switch my toothpa...