2 May 2025

Skin care after pregnancy

 As we all know life after pregnancy takes some getting used to, I felt my body went through so much physical changes. My skin fluctuated between oily or just completely dry, spots broke out and I found squeezing them my faces scared so much more easily. 4 months postpartum I looked in the mirror and I could not believe how my face had scaring and white heads, my under eyes where dark because of my lack of sleep, sometimes it was just because I was up whilst my baby slept because this would now be my “free time”.

What are my current go to products ?

 I decided to start a face routine I’ve always research the trending products and routines one stuck out for me and that was a good face scrub exfoliating properties also  Retnol cream,  a overnight Collagen face mask  and always always a sunscreen. 


Beauty of Joseon Beauty of Joseon Relief Sun

This is the overnight Collagen Face mask it’s so satisfying to peel off my skin feels so smooth when I peel it off. Not going to lie if your face is on the hairier side I would just wash it off on those areas. 



I know this is just literally a basic skin routine but I’m learning it’s a process and I will build on it so far this has helped my skin improve. I don’t have dark marks under my eyes. My face is more brighter. My eyes are less sunken the black marks are nearly gone completely And I feel more fresh face and I like what I’m seeing in the mirror.

Cleanser

Ong look at my face before !! 


What I have learnt so far?

I’ve learnt so far that our skin is  sensitive, it needs balance consistency in a lot of water. When I I have a spot epidemic I don’t pick it I Use a warm flannel and put it on my face for it to help drain the excess oil and helps the content of the spot drain away. Then I continue with my routine using a disinfectant face wash and cleanser. 


I have created a basic skin product. List on my Amazon store front  Amazon basic skin Product list to  help you start your journey

What’s my plan to get my skin looking it’s best?

I will definitely keep updating you along ny journey with new products I’ve tried and also the progress of my skin. 

🔗 Connect with me


🌐 Blog: ClaudiaLifestyleBlog.com

💼 LinkedIn – Claudia Dimes

📸 TikTok | Instagram | Pinterest


📩 1:1 Coaching Email:

claudiadimes2020@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey I’d love to hear anything you would like to add let’s discuss here!

My Honest Experience with Ecodenta Toothpaste 🦷🌿

  I've always believed that small daily habits can have a big impact on our health, and recently I decided to switch my toothpa...